Judah’s fever has come down to 99 after Tylenol, fluids and 1 round of antibiotics.
All the tests and blood look negative/normal. Blood culture takes longer but they’ll call with any updates.
They are going to give him another round of antibiotics and then we get to go home.
If he gets another fever in the next 24hrs I have to bring him back.
We are exhausted. We both cannot wait to go home and sleep…thanks for the prayers.